Clean My Gutters : How To Clean Slate Flooring
Clean My Gutters
- (gutter) a channel along the eaves or on the roof; collects and carries away rainwater
- (gutter) burn unsteadily, feebly, or low; flicker; "The cooling lava continued to gutter toward lower ground"
- A shallow trough fixed beneath the edge of a roof for carrying off rainwater
- A channel at the side of a street for carrying off rainwater
- Used to refer to a poor or squalid background or environment
- (gutter) flow in small streams; "Tears guttered down her face"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
I think I have been watching "The Red Green Show" too much lately. It occurred to me that my
weed blower - plus the hose from my
shop vac - plus the extension pole I paint with - plus a whole lot of duct tape....and I could clean my gutters
. IT WORKS. Now I can sell the idea to the rest of the world. My wife says there are probably 8 to 10 other people in the world that would be seen doing this.
20090901 - finally cleaned gutters
were slowly filling with our neighbors maple tree seeds. I know we should have used leaf guard, but $'s separated us from purchase. Maybe an after market job later
See also: clean shag rug get my house clean wood floors cleaning cleaning cloth glasses cleaning corroded brass how to clean sperry homemade household cleaning products cleaning freak
l HOME l CLEAN THE COLON WITH. COLON WITH »